Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Extended well-child and well teen physicals

Boy, 16yo, North America, intrusive exams under anesthesia by surveillance proje

Posted by Aquila on 2024-03-10 18:19:04

Boy, 16yo, North America, intrusive exams under anesthesia by surveillance project

I am male. It happened in North America, 2015 or later, 16 years old. My parents drove me to the exam. In a bus in group from our school. In an ambulance or special car from school. At a room in the school that was preliminary prepared for the event. All children of the age group in your community.

PREPARATIONS

They washed mr before the exam. I was totally naked through all the procedures. I had to strip totally naked before the exam. They placed me upon a simple examination table. I did not get any anesthesia.

WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT THE PRPCEDURES

They did some other type of test with advanced machines. They examined my head or neck with an ultrasound device or something similar. They inspected the inside of my urethra and bladder with a scope.

ARRANGEMENTS AFTER THE PROCEDURE

They held me unconscious for some days or more. I attended private boarding school.

COMMENTS

It looks like the teens in this community was used in a research and surveillance project and subjected to extensive exams by several occations, both at school and in some clinic.

It also looks like they got anesthesia and medicaction to hinder them from remembering. The boys only remember a few things done without deep anesthesia. What he remebers is an ultrasound exam at his head and a cystoscopy.

But during such projects the kids get examined with endoscopes and ultrasound equipment through all body openings, functionally tested at all body areas. Also ultrasound or x-ray are used to picture all joints. Also probes are taken from all body openings and surgically from skin areas and body cavities.

They are also typically used as instruction objects for medical students and doctors under specialization.

Probably all of this happened.