Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Tickling as discipline for kids

Vote on how I should be tickle punished by my parents

Posted by TicklishMess on 2022-08-02 21:27:20

Hello everyone.

I'm 14 years old and My parents are making me ask you guys how I should be tickle punished by them.

They know I can't stand to be tickled as ever since I was a little boy I've been horribly ticklish, so last week they held me so I couldn't escape and tickled me all over to find my worst spots.

The extra punishments will go in levels. Talking back, being rude, disrespecting, disobeying and arguing will be level one, getting bad grades, getting suspended from school, getting in trouble with the principal, ditching classes and not showing up to school is a level 2. and breaking curfew, buying things I'm too young for (video games like GTA, movies rated 15 and up, etc), getting in trouble with people around town and such is level 3.

They told me to put my ticklish spots ratings up here too, so here they are Neck:4 Armpits:9 Nipples:9 Belly:6 Bellybutton:7 Sides:6 Ribs:8 Feet:10 Toes:10 Thighs:8 Knees:6 My undies stayed on, but I can only assume it's a 10 there too

They wanna know how exactly I should be tickled, what I should be wearing and what extra punishments should be done after the tickling.

Here's a link to the poll:https://www.misterpoll.com:/polls/653754

My mom and dad will update you on how the punishments go

Posted by j.mau on 2022-08-28 13:47:13

Hi I would love to chat with you or your parents! E-Mail me at j.mau.2002@web.de

Posted by sharimom on 2022-09-26 00:12:29

I voted
you have to tie well with many restrictions so that you have no chance to oil the body well and tickle especially with tools you can use blinds and gags warm your feet well with a heater or hairdryer