Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Excess skin showing in the beach; pool- Is it an obligation for boys and girls?

obligation!

Posted by awayness on 2017-01-25 19:18:18

I think it should be everyone's obligation to wear as little as they can be allowed to. That way they aren't making other people feel the need to get uncomfortable and cover more. Really, if we're talking about children, they should be swimming nude. I mean everyone should, but there's no excuse to wear suits for kids.

Additionally I like the idea of seeing a psychologist for people feeling uncomfortable. It teaches them it's not okay, but in a gentle way that helps get them back on track showing more skin and feeling better and healthier. I can imagine some ways that therapy would go

Posted by Mrellfav on 2017-05-01 07:46:10

I believe that you're psychotic for saying that. People can choose to show off or cover as much as they want to for swimming. It's no mental illness to not want to show off; it's mental illness to think it's mental illness to not want to show off. I'm very sure that if a person sends a person who doesn't want to show off in a swimming pool to a psychologist, the psychologist will pull in the sender instead and make that person a mental evaluation, and could possibly declare that person as mentally unstable and then do some therapy to that person to get that person to accept others' way of dressing for swimming, no matter how much they dislike it.