Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Corporal Punishment Given From Parents To Child

What Was CP At Your Home

Posted by R.J. on 2016-04-26 16:08:25

As a young boy it was a spanking lying across dad's lap...hand on bare bottom.

Around age 9/10 dad made a wood paddle. A spanking meant leaning over dad's leg with the waist of my pants undone. Dad then decided whether he'd lower only my pants or underpants too for the paddling. The small drilled holes in the paddle left a good sting on a bottom, be it over briefs or bare.

As a teen, it didn't happen as often but if dad felt I needed a spanking, he'd take or send me to my room and once there, dad took off his belt...tell me to pull down my pants and shorts then bend over (usually edge of my bed) and my bare butt got a whipping.

Posted by Mrellfav on 2016-04-27 02:43:01

@R.J. If in your area it is illegal for a parent to hit a child as punishment, then report it to the law enforcement as soon as possible without your parents noticing it, and when you report it, make sure a police goes home with you so that your parents won't harass you over reporting it and so that the police can work it with them. If it isn't illegal in your area, then talk about it with your school psychologist or with a psychologist outside the school as soon as possible, and make sure that you get into a free session if possible, and if not, raise money on your own by selling recyclables and/or any other way possible if you don't have a job. However, don't report them if you have already moved out and if you moved out and wish to visit them, be sure you have mastered martial arts and the effective ways of blocking and/or have a shield with you by the time you visit them the next time. The only English speaking countries that have banned all forms of corporal punishments towards children of all ages by parents is New Zealand, South Sudan, and Kenya. The rest allow it with some kind of limits/restrictions. In Canada, a parent can legally spank a child as a punishment as long the child is no younger than 2 years and no older than 11 years. Many religions and churches like to claim that it is acceptable to hit their kids as punishment but all psychological studies on that matter find that it does more harm than good. So the say "Spare the rod, spoil the child." is Bolshevik. It really is "Spare the rod, prevent implementing harm to the child, but punishment must be proper. Neither too lenient, nor too strict." If you live in a country where English is not the most common spoken language, review in Wikipedia whether that kind of punishment given from parents to children is legal in your country.