Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

diaper and plastic pants under white dresses for easter vigil baptisms

catholic teen girls baptized as babies this past easter

Posted by pacifier on 2016-04-04 23:01:16

I want to know if there are any catholic teen girls-ages 13 to 17,who were baptized as babies over easter,whether it is a parish tradition or your parents had you baptized as a baby.I want to know what you wore as your baby type baptism outfit and what you felt like.

Posted by pacifier on 2016-04-29 14:16:21

I would like to hear about your baptism as a baby on easter and how you felt and what your baby outfit consisted of and if you were treated as a baby before,during and after your baptism.

Posted by pacifier on 2017-04-08 12:27:35

I would like to know if any catholic teen girls are being baptized this comming easter vigil and are going to wear a diaper and plastic pants under their white baptism dress,and if your parents are requiring you to wear them or its a parish requirement or tradition.thankyou

Posted by April P. on 2018-05-08 13:21:45

Yes i am 16 and was baptized this past Easter sunday,April 1st.Me and all of the other littl girls.preteen and teen girls were baptized as 'babies'and wore the traditional white,poofy,short sleeve,top of the knees dress with a matching bonnet,lace anklets and white 'mary jane' shoes.We all had a tee shirt with a cloth diaper and plastic pants on under our dresses.Most of us had a pacifier on a ribbon around our necks and some of the girls had a baby bottle they were drinking milk from.Afew of the older teen girls had ruffled plastic pants on over their cloth diaper and looked cute.Our First Holy Communions our comming up on May 27 and we all will be wearing our cloth diaper,plastic pants and tee shirt under our communion dresses for the day.

Posted by mandi2 on 2018-12-04 13:08:26

I am 15 and was baptized at last Easter vigil on Easter sunday april 1,2018.My parents,along with my gramma,and aunt,dressed me in the white,sleeveless.puffy,knee length baptism dress with a matching bonnet,the lace anklets and white mary jane shoes.I too had a cloth diaper and loose fitting adult size plastic pants with a camisole under my dress.After i was all dressed,gramma brought out a pink pacifier on a pink ribbon and hung it around my neck and i sucked on it during the mass.All of the other preteen and teen girls were dressed the same as me for their baptisms and several also had a pacifier also.A couple of 16 year old girls had babyprint plastic pants on over their cloth diaper and were showing them off before the mass.