Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Falaka in school alternative to paddling

Buttock not Feet or Hands

Posted by R.J. on 2015-12-30 01:59:30

I've never advocated spanking the hands or in this poll's circumstance, the feet. As a kid I saw a few classmate rapped with a wood ruler across their hands. Have read but never witnessed striking the feet.

Using that same wood ruler or a yardstick to spank a youthful bottom seemed more effective and less chance of injury. Older boys, more so than girls, got the wood paddle used on seat of their pants and saw more than a couple boys return to class clutching or rubbing a sore bottom and maybe a wet/red eyes from tears.

RJ

Posted by analee on 2016-03-28 19:46:03

I agree with this. I don't get rapping on hands or feet when the bottom provides a safe place to punish a girl without causing any injury. you can control how much punishment you give really easily, and there's an embarassment factor that you dont have with hands.

Posted by R.J. on 2016-04-01 17:09:55

It was never for me the embarassment factor on receiving or administering but rather for safety. Dad believed in privacy and I did too as a dad. The bottom has thicker flesh and muscle so a whack id effective w/o the great chance to injure.

RJ

Posted by analee on 2016-04-01 22:51:25

I see what you're saying. Even in private though, getting a bare spanking on your bottom is embarrassing, at least for a girl. Maybe it's not so much for a boy.
But the main thing is that you can be punished hard there and not get hurt. I would be very afraid to damage someone's hand if you hit them there. That just doesn't make sense, when you can punish more effectively on her bottom.

Posted by R.J. on 2016-04-02 19:41:40

Exactly...the bottom spanked is painful but not the risk of injury.

It was common punishment for boys when I grew up and though boys didn't like to be spanked, there was a certain 'bragging rights' to share with your friends when it did happen in a way to say...I toughed it out...rather than embarrassed to admit it happened.

If my dad had swatted me bare butt in public, I would be embarrassed for sure. Some dads did that among friends. There were occasions where a pe teacher/coach did a paddling bare bottom in lockerroom and that would've been embarrassing at school. I never saw girls swatted at school nor admit spanking at home but probably happened but they didn't talk about like guys did or at least around guys. Guys who had sisters did say they got spanked at home but moms did most, rather than dad spank girls.