Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Did You Have Any Babysitters While Growing Up?

How my babysitter handled me

Posted by Galen on 2016-01-11 12:56:26

When I was a boy I had a babysitter, a girl in her late teens, who had permission to discipline me. But she rarely had to do so, because of a practice I myself suggested which was very effective at keeping me out of trouble.

One time I got a weird idea, and I asked my babysitter to hold me on her lap with her hands sunk back into my stomach "just as tight as you possibly can." So as we watched TV she held me on her lap with my stomach held in extremely tight, and I was quiet and content.

Next time this girl came to babysit, I asked her to hold me the same way again. So she did. And after that, every time she came over she always held me with her hands pulled back into my stomach super tight.

My babysitter was a big brawny farmgirl, and I cannot possibly exaggerate how stupefyingly ULTRA-tight she always used to tighthold me. So excruciatingly tight, that my midsection dissolved into a blue-white maelstrom, so intensely icy hot that I couldn't tell if it felt "white hot" or "white cold." It wasn't easy for me to talk or breathe. My babysitter would hold my stomach in just as absolutely tight as was physically possible. I don't think it could've gotten any tighter. And I just LOVED it!

Usually I would sit there on her lap, quiet and still, almost in a trance, getting held so tight that both of her enormous hands were completely buried all the way back inside my stomach, winched in all the way back to my spine. I can still picture her huge massive hands sunk back so deep into my stomach that the back of her outermost hand was half an inch deeper than the normal "surface level" of my stomach. Talk about TIGHT!!!

And during my babysitter's TV shows I was unable to get off of her lap. Getting onto her lap was generally voluntary, getting off her lap was not. If I tried to get off her lap she just ignored it and kept right on tightholding me, and I found I couldn't go anywhere. So I learned to sit still while she was tightholding me and watching TV, because I knew I wouldn't be able to get off her lap even if I tried.

Or once in a while we played a variation where my babysitter would tighthold me and I struggled like mad to get away. I would twist and squirm and thrash on her lap, I would tug and pull and pry at her hands and arms, but it was no use! I couldn't get away and she wouldn't let me go, she just kept tightholding my stomach in white-hot tight. No matter how hard I struggled I remained a prisoner, locked on her lap in an unbreakable tighthold. And I loved it!

But usually I would just sit there quiet and still, blissed out of my mind, as she tightheld me with her hands cinched back incredibly hard into my stomach, way back inward underneath my rib cage. It was an astonishing experience to get tightheld on this girl's lap all the way through her evening schedule of TV shows. She had discovered a babysitter's magic wand: an easy foolproof way to keep me entertained and keep me conveniently immobilized and out of mischief.

So you can see that my babysitter very seldom had to discipline me. On the rare occasion when I was running around making noise and tearing up the house, as soon as I came within arm's reach of her she would grab me by the arm and pull me onto her lap, and next thing I knew I found her huge farmgirl hands wrenched back into my stomach so excessively tight that I was seeing stars. And then I had to sit there captive on her lap, unable to get up or go anywhere even if I tried, with my stomach held in so unbearably tight that I was drifting in a muzzy stupor.

My poll: Having your stomach held in extremely tight

Posted by J B Whittlespoon on 2016-01-11 17:31:56

Thanks for your story Galen. I had not heard of that before but seems it worked for both and minimal problems. JB