Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

After Birth Abortions

R/L example

Posted by dirtgirl on 2017-08-16 08:51:20

Analee, I think you're in denial about your own behavior, and mentality, at 11. (The vivid memories will come back and you'll see I'm right). Makenzie, we know you're shouting at yourself: we're your mirror and you're fighting what you see

Posted by Makenzie9151 on 2017-08-17 02:44:24

I don't mean to yell. All I'm saying is that this is a CHILD we are talking about. Something precious and meant to be protected instead of hurt.

Posted by IDebbie on 2017-11-20 02:20:01

Sounds like a cool girl to me, what is she supposed to be doing wrong?

Got a link?

Posted by mslaurie on 2017-12-13 18:05:55

I dont see her doing anything wrong, however i do agree with JennaMom and her ideas.

Posted by Kinkykelly on 2017-12-26 19:53:49

She definitely hasn't done anything wrong. But as JennaMom said, she might benefit from the rape anyway. But it could very well be that at that age she has no idea she is dressing $%!@ty. So I would have the guidance counselor, or someone like that, sit her down and just ask her. Maybe she is dressing that way to get attention, because she wants to be sexy and $%!@ty. If she IS, then you could have some high school boys come right in and rape her! I don't think it should be teachers because that could make class awkward after.

If she didn't mean to be $%!@ty, just tell her that you dress like that when you want to $%!@. Then if she continues, now knowing what she's dressed like, she would be fair game for rape.