Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Primary School PE Kits! (UK)

Strip games at school

Posted by swimguy on 2021-11-11 23:53:50

Did anyone ever play any strip games at school or outside of school? Back in the 90s when I was about 13, we once played a game called "cat's got the measles" we formed a circle and sing a rhyme while crossing and uncrossing their legs. When the song ends, if the child's legs are crossed they must take off an item of clothing. We played it in a friend's front garden with 2 male friends who were 12 and one one of the friends sisters who was 11, she was at that age when she was starting to need to wear a bra, she wasn't very good at this game (even though she suggested playing it) her shoes were the first to go then her shorts, then her t-shirt, it was at this point I noticed she had no bra on. My 13 year old self enjoyed the view while it lasted, until she won the next round and got to put an item back on, which was unfortunately her t-shirt. the most us boys lost were our shoes, I think that was the first time I'd seen a girls boobs

Posted by Fortniter on 2021-11-16 01:42:24

We used to play a strip game a bit like yours where we'd throw a ball around, and if you dropped it, you had to take off a piece of clothing. Once one person lost all their clothes, the game ended, and whatever you had left was all you were allowed to wear for the rest of the day. So by the end one boy would always be completely nude, while everyone else would still have some or all of their clothes. I was really clumsy so most of the time I was the one who had to get naked, probably 90% of the time, at least it felt that way. Sometimes some of the other boys would have to strip down to their underwear, but most of the time they only ever lost their shoes or their socks or their coat. We used to play it first thing after school, so most of the time I had to stay with no clothes on for 4 or 5 hours before my mom would pick me up. It was really embarrassing at first, but after a while I knew that if I hung out with my friends after school, I'd be doing it naked. So it felt really weird whenever someone else would lose instead, and I could keep on some clothes!

I do have to admit though being naked made playing tag afterwards a lot easier if I wasn't wearing any clothes for them to grab. I was always unbeatable. We used to play it on the road outside my friend's house. Sometimes I'd get some funny looks when I was naked, but I think they're the weird ones if they think children shouldn't be allowed to take off their clothes from time to time!

Posted by swimguy on 2021-11-16 17:25:38

@Fortniter were there any girls there if so how old were they

Posted by Fortniter on 2021-11-20 18:07:22

Swimguy it was just boys. I think it would have been fun with some girls though! Sometimes my friend's sister would watch us play but she never wanted to join in.

Posted by swimguy on 2021-11-22 22:21:12

@Fortniter how old was your friends sister