Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

School Punishment

Response: Mattlad

Posted by R.J. on 2016-08-06 00:21:13

Hey Matt,

What's the story--if willing to tell--that has you facing a butt whipping with the belt? I assume it's going to be from your dad rather than a school lickin'.

Making it to 16 and never spanked is quite a feat, so whatever it was you did, it must have been major. As a first-time, suspect it will be over trousers/jeans rather than on bare butt?

Likely it will hurt and likely your rear-end will be red & marked for a few hours after but unless it is truly a 'beating' rather than a punishment-style whipping, you'll survive and soreness/red marks will vanish within hours. As for trying to sit after, it may be uncomfortable but not likely impossible to sit. During my teen years when I got the belt, it was dad & me in my room and since I was already bare, I just laid face down awhile on my bed after with shorts still down & recovered. That seemed to help & part of my recovery was realizing dad (my parents) still loved & cared about me and once punishment over, the matter was dropped & I could move on with a clearer conscience. Yes, at 16 it might seem tragic/embarrassing to get a butt busting, but if you know you are guilty and accept the consequence, you'll be a much better & stronger young man from it--so man-up & take it best you can.

Rick

Posted by Mattlad on 2016-08-06 05:29:59

Hello RJ,

I took money from my mum's purse and that wasn't even the first time I had done that. I was warned of the consequences if I did it again but I ignored them. I can't quite believe that this is going to happen to me and there is a bit of me that is still thinking (hoping) that it won't happen at all and dad will find some other way in order to punish me.

It will be done on my bare skin. Dad says he his going to take my shorts off and do it like that. He says he is going to "thrash me to within an inch of my life". Well I know that isn't meant to be taken literally and he won't almost kill me but I'm really scared now, this is going to hurt real bad. I mean, how many times is he going to hit me? 5, 10, 20, more?? I just don't know what to expect. I don't even know when I am going to be beaten, in the next few days I think. The waiting (and worrying) is part of the punishment I guess but I am thinking of asking him to do it today, just to get it over with.

Matt

Posted by R.J. on 2016-08-07 16:54:38

Hey Matt,

Consider yourself very fortunate that it is your dad and being handled as a family matter rather than you stealing and caught by the police and face those consequences. I've spent my career working to help young people get their life's back on track and have seen many young men around your age regret their choices that have now landed them in Youth Detention Center or jail. At 16, you're old enough, or should be, to recognize stealing, even from your mum, is wrong. You admit that you had been warned--that was a more than generous 'second chance' your dad gave you. My dad would likely have tanned my butt real good the first time I got caught stealing from mom or anyone.

I recognize that your dad isn't literally going to 'skin your hide' but at 16, it should be bare butt and a whipping you don't soon forget. I've talked to way too many teen boys who went unpunished way too long and now look back on their lives and admit they should've had a dad when younger who spanked their butt when needed.

What you can expect is a matter between you & your dad, but if you were my son and had been previously warned, you would be facing 10 or more with my belt once you took your shorts down & bent over. So man-up Matt and realize dad is doing what every good dad would do under these circumstances and take that whipping and get your act together so dad doesn't need to again tan your hide.

Rick

Posted by joh57 on 2016-08-07 18:34:26

Hi RJ ....totally agree with you....!! You're never too old WHY you understood the positive side of butt-whipping so much...not so sure he's going to drop pants to receive that whipping....just not ready.....JOH

Posted by Mattlad on 2016-08-08 05:15:58

Rick,

I was beaten yesterday. I knew it was going to hurt but I never expected that it was going to be as painful as it actually was. He got me to take off my shorts and boxers then he positioned me bent over the side of my bed. My God, when that first one hit me I thought a fire had been lit across my bare backside! I don't know how many strokes I got, I tried to count them but lost count around 12 when the pain was becoming unbearable, They just kept on coming and coming, I thought he would never stop. Think it was around 20 in the end. I tried to stop myself crying but I was in floods of tears towards the end, the pain was just excruciating, never felt anything like it before in my life. Backside covered in dark red marks, hot to the touch too, I now know exactly why you mean about not wanting to sit down! I certainly feel that I have been very well whipped indeed.

Still very sore this morning. In future I will be very careful to avoid being caught stealing. That is not a punishment I would wish to have repeated.

I don't understand the term "tan your hide". Will my backside really go this colour, it's still just very red at the momenr. That wouldn't be such a bad thing though, it would match the colour of the skin on the rest of my body!

Matt