Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Catholic teen girls making their First Holy cpmmunion

fix poll

Posted by tqla on 2017-01-12 12:47:21

I really wanted to take your poll so you need to fix it so that I can awnser all the questions not just one choice for everything chat email me r.laporte49@yahoo.com Thx Cindy trillian cindy14

Posted by pacifier on 2017-02-24 13:46:52

To tgla-Sorry about the poll,i used the wrong format.Did you make your First Communion as a teen and wear the white dress and veil with a cloth diaper and plastic pants under your dress? I had to,and want to know how other girls felt about it.

Posted by pacifier on 2017-05-07 13:53:13

It is First Holy Communion sunday today,May 7, for the class of 2017.and the girls in the class range in age from 7 to 16 and they all will have a cloth diaper and plastic pants on under their poofy communion dresses.

Posted by mandi2 on 2018-11-14 14:28:06

I am 17 and last year when i was 16 i was finially baptized at Easter vigil along with other babies,preteens and teens.All of us girls wore the traditional,all white,baby girl type outfits which consisted of a poofy,white,sleeveles,top of the knees baptism dress and matching bonnet,lace anklets and white patent leather shoes.Under our dresses we wore a sleeveless undershirt with a cloth pin on diaper with loose fitting plastic pants[aka-rubberpants] over our diaper.We were all considered babies for our baptisms and were picked up and held to recieve the water on our heads.Me,along with several other girls around my age wore a pacifier on a ribbon around our necks and sucked on them while being baptized.Since our rubberpants were adult size and fit most of us loose,they crinkled under our dresses.For our First Communions the next month in may,we all had to wear our sleeveless undershirt with our diaper and rubberpants under our communion dresses with our lace anklets and our white shoes.

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-02-28 16:06:19

I am 19 now and was talking to a friend of mine the other day who told me that her 15 year old sister will be making her First Holy Communion this comming May in the 2nd grade class of 2020.She told me that her and her mom are going to dress her sister like the little girls in her class,in a cute,puffy,short sleeve knee length communion dress and matching veil with lace anklets and white patent leather shoes and that they are going to put a cloth diaper and adult size crinkly plastic pants on her with a tee shirt as her top.I told her that that is mainly the standard first communion outfit for girls and that i had to wear that outfit for my first holy communion a month after my easter vigil baptism when i was 16.She asked me then what it was like having the diaper and rubberpants on under my communion dress and i told her they made feel feel pure and innocent like the little girls.