Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Office workwear for women

Tight skirts

Posted by allegria_vagina on 2016-09-11 14:04:34

Something I have seen no poll/messages about - women, what do you think of tight skirts? Especially at work? Some schools have been unfairly strict on their girls recently about tight skirts - very harsh. Do you wear them tight at work and is it accepted well?

Posted by sophie_richardson on 2016-09-11 14:08:45

Agree, a loose skirt looks weird. Most women where I work wear tight skirts - it is pretty but also smart. Just enough of an emphasis on the bottom, especially helped by heels! Sometimes we show some flesh too, normal where we are, but that's for other polls. My skirt is usually really tight to increase my wiggle and flaunt my curves

Posted by glam999 on 2016-09-11 14:20:20

Absolutely, it's ridiculous that men who can't control themselves blame women for looking good. One day last week, after men had been complaining, I decided to dress down in the morning so they could see how miserable it/they made me. Loose top, no cleavage, loose skirt, flat shoes. Then at lunch I changed into my usual and let them see how it transformed me. Tight blouse, medium cleavage, very tight slightly low-slung skirt with 6 inch heels.

Posted by pseudononymous on 2016-09-26 17:41:11

I think a loose skirt can be very flattering if it's very short and teases glimpses of your butt, but it's not very professional. I think it's absolutely normal for a woman to wear a very tight pencil skirt to work if showing off makes her feel confident.

Posted by allegria_vagina on 2016-10-27 17:14:06

Good to hear the support for tight skirt. It is more formal, but some people think too provocative for work! I love it though - mine today was so tight it fully showed the shape of my $%!@ (clothed of course)