Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Select my punishment for being a piggy

My spankings

Posted by Andrey03 on 2016-09-19 08:34:35

Hi my name is Andrey and I'm 13. I started my fascination with spanking when I was 12 - last year. All started when friends of mine who is 15 now told me about his spanking. I don't know why but idea of receive spanking come to my head after that chat. Everytime I started to think about spanking I got erect and even when I jerked off I thought about spanking. There were three way to got spanking: -Ask mommy - I did it, but She first refused after some days She agreed - it felt fine, hurt but it wasn't what I want. -self-spanking was very boring. Third option was what I was shy about, but i decided to try and ask my older friend to spank me He agreed and we go to his home where we were alone. He told me to take off my trousers and undies - so I did. My $%!@ was all hard and little throbbing. I lay into position over end of sofa, my friend start to spank me I was so excited - first few hard smacks didn't hurt me I started to feel pain after 10 licks. Those day I received 20 strikes on my bare bottom and then we become very close friend. Since my first spanking with friend we spent many time together, sometimes He spank me or His uncle who is 18yo but is very close friend of us, sometimes we do much more than only spanking (If someone is interested I'll write Ask me anything) MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO FIND PERSON WHO WILL SPANK YOU It feels really great with dozen of excitement.