Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Boys at Boarding Schools

My experience

Posted by Don Smith on 2017-05-21 20:34:05

My time at school was hell.

Posted by Don Smith on 2017-05-21 21:00:18

I spent an awful lot of time doing one of two things either being wegied from the wardrobe/flagpole/anything (wardrobe was the first time I had it done (my first day) and I got jokes like well, he's out of the closet at least) the flagpole was possibly the worst.

The first time I was strung up was a rainy day Saturday I was 12 and had just finished my drink of juice. The next thing I know I'm being dragged outside and I was powerless against the onslaught so I stopped struggling. They dragged me to the ground and stripped me to my cartoon breifs this was the first time I was in them outside and the 5th time the gang saw me in them. I was then attached to a hook and lifted (in much pain) to the middle (jokes like half mast followed) I got told if I wanted to come down I could wait until my pants broke, I could pee my pants or I could allow them to see me naked. I allowed them thinking it couldn't get much worse as my pants were showing no signs of damage and they last forever (seemingly) and the punishment for soiled pants if the adults found out was to walk to the shop in that only and use your allowance to purchase nappies and they must be worn until the pack was empty it was a standard 74 pack (if this happened (peed pants) in less than 12 months after leaving nappies then a stripping would be given by the students and then when they've finished you would be spanked and forced into nappies only no matter what or where) this happened to me only once. So anyway I striped off in front of them thinking that was the end of it I grabbed my clothes. Once I was asked what I was doing I responded you've seen me now I'm getting my clothes on. They dragged me over to the woods where the treehouse was I was dragged in and I was forced to engage in all sorts of acts from both sides when I was dragged back to the school I was caught naked by the adults and I was forced to go in the nude for 2 months and that was up for discussion after that