Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Getting Spanked still and spanked over shorts

Still get spanked

Posted by SpankedTeenager13 (2) on 2016-10-22 14:07:40

I still get spabked a lot and it sucks :(

Posted by tqla on 2016-10-24 11:03:13

Me 2 lets chat r.laporte49@yahoo.com

Posted by freddiemason on 2016-10-24 12:51:44

you need more options than just 'hand' and 'wooden spoon'. When I get spanked it's with a leather strap!

Posted by R.J. on 2016-10-26 16:52:32

Oly...as a teenager, I too probably felt as you do about being spanked. Looking back now, I see it as tough love from my parents that I benefited from for success in my life. I survived OK being spanked and even as a teen, it seemed better than being grounded. You'll survive too Oly and maybe after a while learn a lesson from that sore backside that will improve your behavior to where spanking is no longer necessary.

Freddie...yes, more options should be presented beyond hand and spoon. As a little guy, I got it with dad's hand. Around 9, it was a wood paddle and as a teenager, it was dad taking off his belt to tan my bare butt. Is your's a real razor strop/strap or is that just the term you use for the belt? Is the strap used on trouser seat or required to strip to your undershorts or bare bottom?

Posted by freddiemason on 2016-10-27 17:03:04

R.J.

The strap is a leather belt with the buckle cut off. It's about 5 cms wide and not very thick. I always get spanked on the bare bottom. I don't know where my dad got it from. He's had it like forever.

freddie