Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Gender Equality

Inherent inequality of $%!@es

Posted by Dinkyflop on 2023-05-07 23:34:12

Time for the radical feminist and lesbian separatists to look into female supremacy. Equality will be achieved when nobody has an offensive male only organ! How do we accomplish this task?

Set up penectomization stations all over the place! Staffed by radical volunteers, first comers would be male lesbian allies who volunteer. Then a fund is established to pay men a bounty on their own dinky, that gets more cleaned up. After a reasonable time the bounty is doubled and any female acquaintance would become eligible to claim the bounty.

Once most men are equalized then we hold a vote to decide about the remaining free dinkys. How about ending the bounty and replace with huge fine for inequality?

Posted by Suestrong on 2023-06-08 10:50:04

I think thanks to men like you who believes in women supremacy we have achieved a lot. My newly husband has similar ideas to yours. He’s very submissive and always encouraging me to become more and more dominant and stronger.

Posted by Dinkyflop on 2023-07-16 16:58:00

Hi Suestrong and anyone else who believes in the female led future, since this site is now legacy hopefully they allow me to mention a like minded discussion forum

https://newagelifestyle.createaforum.com

Hope you will join me there!

Posted by Suestrong on 2023-07-17 09:14:02

Thanks Dinkyflop, can you please send me a link for a specific poll to join. I am really interested in joining poll’s about this topic.