Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Bedwetting dress code

Teen girls bedwetting dress code

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-12-13 14:42:49

I am a girl 16 and a bedwetter.i have been bedwetting for two years now,since just past 14 and i have to wear a thick cloth diaper and rubberpants[plasticpants] to bed every night per my parents requirement.When i first started bedwetting at 14,my mom got the cloth diapers,diaper pins and 4 dozen pairs of rubberpants in adult size in pastel colors and babyprints and i have been wearing them ever since!Every night at bedtime,i have to lay on my bed naked,then mom slides the diaper under me,applies baby lotion and baby powder,then brings the diaper up and pins it with the diaper pins.After it is adjusted i have to raise up my legs and mom puts my feet into the rubberpants and pulls them up my legs and over the diaper.Since i have more babyprint rubberpants than i do the pastel ones,mom usually puts the babyprint ones on me.Because the rubberpants are adult size,they fit me blousy over my diaper and crinkle when i walk.During the summer months,i wear a babydoll top with my diaper and rubberpants and now that winter is here,i have to wear a one piece footed,zip up the front ,blanket sleeper.I have learned to accept the diapers and rubberpants in the last two years and my friends are supportive of me.

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-07-31 12:59:05

I found out that a friend of mine has a sister who is 15 and a bedwetter and like me,she has to wear a thick cloth diaper and adult size rubberpants to bed every night with a pajama top as her bedwetting dress code.I was over at their house last weekend and saw the sister in her cloth diaper and she had cute nursery print rubberpants on over it and her pink pj top.Her rubberpants fit her blousy and crinkled when she walked!