Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Privacy for Changing

Privacy is retarded

Posted by awayness on 2016-11-02 01:31:24

Nobody should ever have, ask for, or be offered any kind of privacy for changing, and it should never be segregated. That's $%!@in' wrong.

Posted by JennaMom on 2016-11-02 06:57:41

Privacy is selfish. I think sharing your nakedness with others promotes selfishness. Any mentally well adjusted person enjoys seeing others and being seen naked, so why not allow everyone to enjoy each other's nakedness?

Posted by awayness on 2016-11-02 19:40:55

well put! (though I think you made a typo, and meant NOT sharing) That's why I have trouble having any kind of problem with 'pantsing' or other pranks people pull, that some people complain about, or cameras being hidden in places.. It might be against people's will, but nobody should be holding their body back if another wants to see it. I don't think people should have that right. Can you think of some other place where people just shouldn't have the option of being hidden?

Posted by JennaMom on 2016-11-03 20:20:50

I can think of several places. I think that public bathrooms shouldn't be separated from the rest of the building. For instance, instead of going IN to the bathroom, there is a designated wall that has a line of toilets without stalls, so that if you have to go then you will need to right there in the open. This would include malls and stores as well as places of employment, etc. For schools, there should be one or two toilets per classroom and they should be in the corner.

I do agree with what you said about pantsing and hidden cameras. Yes, it's none consensual but I don't think saying "no" should be an option in these cases. If someone wants to see your body then that is their right.

Admiring someone's body isn't rude, it's a compliment. If somebody was spying on me naked or looking at me without permission I would only feel flattered, not violated. I think touching is an even higher compliment.

Posted by awayness on 2016-11-04 03:46:15

Yeah that sounds good, people need to stop thinking of their natural toilet functions as wrong somehow. What's more, they could see if you didnt wash your hands.