Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

clothing optional beach

answer to the last question

Posted by ranul on 2016-11-01 22:15:49

After walking down about 600 or so steps to get to the beach . I was nervous at first and found the bath room and removed my clothes and walked out in to the open putting my clothes in my back pack . I walked around the beach checking people out as this was my first time seeing so many people naked in public .

first time going nude was on my honeymoon - hubby led us to a nude beach without warning me. it took a while to relax but eventually I got naked and loved it. since then have been to many

first time with the family when I was young - never stopped going. My twin brother and I have three kids together and we now go to the same beach. Just a helpful note - your question "who did you go to the beach with" may work better with check boxes - great poll, thanks

My first time at a clothing optional/nude beach was with my parents and my sister.

When we got there my sister stripped nude but I was shy although my dad was really mad because I would not take off my swim shorts. The next month we all went back but dad had been so mad and my mom was disgusted with me that I finally got nude and went in the water. I saw more boys nude and we played with beach balls and floats and it was fun but I kept thinking some fish was going to grab my $%!@. I did like it when other parents said how good I looked. My parents then began to have my sister and I get a full sun tan in the back yard. I would get an erection but mom and dad would just laugh at me and so I got used to going to the nude beach.
Posted by ranul on 2016-11-22 04:28:25
I loved it! My parents would freak if they found out. I work part time for this restaurant, I'm one of the youngest ones there.. I was supposed to work this one Saturday and showed up, turned out it something happened with the gas lines and they couldn't open. Since we wouldn't open, a bunch of the guys were going to beach, they asked me at first, then said I wouldn't or shouldn't cause they were going to the nudist section. I went anyways, they changed into shorts, cause they had clothes in their cars. I didn't driver and didn't have a change of clothes, they said I didn't need any since nude beach. We crammed 6 of us in the car, I got naked on the way with some help, since I was sitting on a lap. I loved swimming naked and sunbathing naked, it was the best feeling, that and all of them kept wanting to volunteer to rub sunscreen all over me, which I let them. They 3 were in the mid 20's one 35 and the other like my dad's age LOL!. "I loved it! Such a pleasant sensation feeling the sun and air... And swimming nude is also a wonderful experience.

"I don't remember the first time, as I was around 3 years old and went with my family. I first went with guys from school when I was 11 and it was with permission from my mom. There are 6 of us boys who regularly go together and we often see girls from our school there, too. The beach is not clothing optional. If you wear any type of clothing the security guards make you leave.

we were tricked into going by a friend who gave us directions to the beach, but once we were there decided to enjoy it and got naked.

"First was when i was 15 and went with my bf and another couple. I was a little embarrassed at first but got used to it. We were completely nude. I've been back with different boyfriend and only topless. Been twice with other girls, topless once and nude once. We chatted with guys both times.

"I always had to go nude on the beach until I was 15 and quite often after that age because my mom insisted.

"A couple of summers ago my family and I (my parents and my younger brother) went on vacation at a nudist resort. Last summer, we went back with my boyfriend.

Posted by ranul on 2016-11-30 23:15:59
first time was with a dozen boys and girls from school and everyone went naked - then later with husband and our kids and always everyone naked - we are nudist family with lots of naked friends, and family

we love it

Posted by ranul on 2017-03-05 03:58:41
It was great! I felt very comfortable and people on the beach were very friendly. If there was a beach around here in Long Beach, I'd do it again. "for being only about an 8 hour visit, it was the most relaxing vacation of my life and I returned as often as I could with anyone who would go with me (or else I just went alone)

"First time i went by myself when there werent very many people. But i really liked it and now i enjoy it very much! I dont mind going with other people so now i often go with friends. Also with my male classmates because they invite me to tag along with them all the time since they know i go there. Kinda nice to spend more time with them.

Posted by ranul on 2017-04-11 03:39:21

"I did not undress at first. Then I saw a teenage boy with his parents feeling free and nude and it made it feel normal for me.