Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

the sleep over

sleep over stories

Posted by ranul on 2016-11-25 21:32:39
When I was younger, my mom's boyfriend's two kids would sometimes stay over. They were both younger than me and both girls, and I wasn't any older than 10. The older of them would often shower and then spend the rest of the day wearing just a towel. I think she must have really enjoyed it, because it would not have been hard for her to put on some clothes.

"I was 11 and ended up having to sleep at the neighbors as a last minute thing. The kids were a girl 11, a boy 9, and a girl 6. I was going to sleep in my clothes but their mom told me not to be silly, just sleep in my underwear. The thought of her or the girls seeing me in my underwear embarrassed me and it must have shown because the girls giggled wildly.

I went to bed on the floor of the boy's room. He was in his bed wearing pajamas with race cars on them. The girls came in wearing night gowns trying to see me in my underwear but I wrapped the cover around me tight. Their mom came in to settle us down. She sent the girls back to their room and then moved me to the living room couch. I made sure my clothes were put on the coffee table folded neatly within reach. I guess I should have put them on. Soon after I fell asleep I was awakened when the cover was snatched off me. Disoriented I looked around to see the girls standing over me giggling the older one clutching the cover in her hands. I was shocked and embarrassed they were seeing me in my tee shirt and briefs! I tried grabbing the cover but she pulled it away. I went to grab my clothes but they were gone. Now I was panicking trying to cover my underpants with my arms and the girls were giggling and laughing wildly. By the time their mom showed up again I was behind a chair in the corner with both girls trying to peek at me. I was so embarrassed."

my friend (14) and his little sister (11) sleep in the same room, when it i their bedtime they strip naked in the room and go to the bathroom together, i have to join them as it is house rules. at the bathroom we get washed and dried by the mom. the we go back to their room buttnaked and wait for the mom to dress us in our underwear and pj's. when the sister gets her periods she will no longer be naked in front of us but we will have to remain in our ritual

Posted by ranul on 2016-11-27 00:17:03
As a young boy (until around 12 years) I slept often at the house of my friend. He has a brother and a sister who both are younger. The brother is younger by 2 years and the sister is younger by 4 years. I was sleeping always in another bed in the room with all the three others. We had no problem to change together because we were only young kids. When we would bathe there would be always two kids in the tub. Normally I would bathe with my friend and his younger brother and sister would share the tub together. We often would see each other by bathing and we did not care. One time my friend and his brother arrived late at home. So I shared the tub with his sister. Again we did not care because we were only young kids. I live in Europe. I think this maybe would be different in America.

I'm now 14 and this situation happened to me quite often till I was 12 years old. My best friend had a younger sister and I often slept over at their house. Before bedtime his mom bathed us together and then we stayed naked for a while before being dressed in our pyjamas. Then suddenly they moved away because of his dad's job and I haven't seen them since.

Posted by ranul on 2017-01-10 21:40:28

"I slept at a friend's place once when I was about 10. He had a younger sister who was about 7. I slept in my friend's room in a spare bed and his sister slept in her room. She took her bath first and then walked to her room with nothing on to get her pyjamas. I only saw her from behind. Then me and my friend took our bath together. His sister walked in when we were drying off and pulled her pants down and sat on the toilet! I was a bit shocked but I didn't say anything - I just covered myself quickly (although she already saw me) and watched her just sit there peeing without a care in the world. My friend didn't even try to cover himself - I guess they saw each other all the time.

Posted by ranul on 2017-04-11 03:32:56

My neighbors a few houses down, they have 2 boys, one 16 and one 11, husband and wife. My daughter is always hanging out there and sleeping over. Once in a while their sons will come over to our house for games and sleep over.

"This is my house! A few kids have felt a little reluctant but we just stripped them and had so much fun they didnt have time to be embarrassed. The first time we found out some families don't bathe and sleep together it made us really sad, and we've tried to convince all the kids we know to cut that out

Posted by ranul on 2017-09-13 17:34:02

My 12 year old son's best friend is Zack. He is a twin. His other twin is a girl. They share everything including friends. They have been friends since they were 9. So when my son sleeps over their house, he shares the bedroom with both of them and when they sleepover here they share his room. They take showers together sleep together, pretty much if you see one of them, you see all three

My daughter has co-ed sleepovers, sometimes a big group, sometimes just a few or her boyfriend(they met on his 16th birthday when she was 11, he's good a kid as his parents, He's stayed for a week straight, as does she at his) Only a few parents have issues but not many, usually the new parents that don't know we're nudists.. I let them decide where they wanna sleep. Usually they push me out of my bed and take it over, since it's bigger then my daughters if she has quite a few over. If not they just get in her bed, it can easily hold 4. But they'll shower or take a bath together, an hour or so before bed. Sleep naked as they've been running around naked the whole day