Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

A punishment to remember

That First School Paddling

Posted by R.J. on 2016-12-04 17:22:35

Like you, I was 13 and had skipped school with one of my best friends. We didn't shoplift anything but were foolish enough to write excuse notes for each other for our absence from school. Being 13 we weren't apparently good forgers and our principal easily checked with our parents and we were caught. We had no way out of what we had done and worse, our parents were aware, so we admitted.

I had never been school paddled before but now my 8th grade young hide was in for 5 swats. I was scared a bit when I heard the principal's decision and saw that paddle come out. Watching my friend get his bottom smacked first was not comforting either. True reality set in when the principal turned to me and said to empty the back pockets of my Levis and bend over his desk. With nothing more than a layer of denim and thin white briefs, by boy butt got a paddling to remember. Not only did I then sit the remainder of that day on a sore bottom but my dad's belt finished my punishment for skipping and forging that evening bare butt at home.

Posted by cindy14 on 2022-09-26 17:12:35

You got off easy... cindymann14@yahoo.com

Posted by jirinovo on 2023-05-06 02:59:56

We are preparing a study on health care developments. By filling out the questionnaire, you're going to be very helpful, in the meantime, for men. Thank you for your help.

https://original.misterpoll.com/polls/657826