Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

diaper punishment

My diaper punishment as a teen girl

Posted by mandi2 on 2019-10-25 13:13:49

i am 15 and ever since i turned 13,my parents have used diaper punishment on me! When i have to be punished it is done on the weekend,starting on saturday morning.I have to lay naked on my bed while mom and dad pin a thick cloth diaper on me,then put adult size ,blousy fitting babyprint plastic pants on over it,followed by a tee shirt with the words "I am a baby" printed across the front,then a baby style bonnet is put on my head.I am given a pacifier and a bottle that i have to use and sit on the living room floor all day.At bedtime,they put a footed blanket sleeper on me over the diaper and plastic pants and i have to drink from a baby bottle. Sunday morning,its back to the tee shirt,bonnet,etc.untill sunday night! my girl friends have come over and seen me and laughed and teased me!

Posted by mandi2 on 2020-04-19 23:36:09

I was over at a close friends house this past easter sunday and her 14 year old sister was being diaper punished!She was wearing a short pink,poofy,easter dress and had a thick cloth diaper with pink adult size plastic pants on over that crinkled under her dress.She had a pacifier on a ribbon around her neck and had a white baby type bonnet on her head! She didnt like wearing the diaper and plastic pants and was very uptight!