Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What do you think about Alec Baldwin's Impersonation of Donald Trump?

political background of donald trump

Posted by silver reyes on 2020-06-05 11:56:23

I have been an Alec Baldwin fan since his days on the T.V. series “Knots Landing”. I believe that he is extremely talented but sometimes lacks motivation. Despite the obvious bias, I like his portrayal as an exaggeration of Mr. Trump. I think that the Alec Baldwin in capable of not only making fun of the Pres. Elect, but also helping the audience to better understand him. However, I understand that he may not have the power or desire to alter the bias of the show. A sketch I would like to see would have Donald Trump appear as Alec Baldwin appearing at Trump Tower, to be criticized by Pres. Elect Trump(of course played by Alec Baldwin). painters north shore

One thing I really don’t like is the portrayal of Kellyanne Conway. It seems vindictive with no aspects of the truth in anyway. It seem the goal is to make her apologize for her successfully doing her job. It reminds me of Sec. Clinton’s bastardization of Sec. Albright's comment of there being a special place in Hell for women who don’t help Hillary become President. Anyway, Lorne Michaels can do what he wants, while I continue to find other things to watch on a Saturday night.

Posted by SandraGallagher on 2020-06-10 10:42:49

Have you searching for kitchen appliances . I think it is very good and you have to try it.

Posted by morrwant on 2020-09-19 10:57:17

You shared a useful post and thanks for sharing this to us. Kroger Greatpeople is the Official kroger Employee Portal where they can access their Official Information Related to Kroger Company. Here you can get how to find kroger eschedule complete details to use. https://krogerfeedback.pro/check-eschedule-of-kroger-employees/

Posted by Alfredo Lan on 2020-10-14 15:44:04

Such great stuff to read! This is very informative and very intelligent. Thanks for posting this. Concrete Contractors Scottsdale AZ