Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

What is your favorite sports to watch?

SQL query scheduling tool

Posted by Max Velin on 2022-01-12 14:54:01

As I know SQL is an abbreviation for the term Structured Query Language, which is the name of a programming language designed to manage databases. SQL was created to manage data that resides in relational databases that store data in multiple tables consisting of columns and rows. Do you work with it?

Posted by Emilia01 on 2022-01-12 15:36:19

Yes, I encounter this tool on a regular basis because it is in my job. And dbForge Studio for SQL Server at https://www.devart.com/dbforge/sql/studio/sql-query-profiler.html can help a lot. Because it provides a query profiler, a visual tool for tuning query performance. Which includes features analogous to MS SSMS and offers additional features. Facilitating and increasing the efficiency of database developers and administrators.

Posted by Max Velin on 2022-01-12 15:49:39

In general, SQL as a simple and easy-to-learn language is actively used today: - by developers to provide - application functionality; - testers in manual and automatic testing; - analysts for analyzing and transforming data; - administrators for maintaining the environment. So an assistant wouldn't hurt. After all, it is used in many places.