Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Clothing restrictions for boys

Not for punishment

Posted by peter351 on 2018-06-12 20:51:00

I don't think restricting clothing should be used as a punishment for boys. Most boys should be perfectly happy in nothing but a pair of shorts inside or outside in the temperatures you are suggesting. Making them wear more would seem to be a hardship for many and wearing as little as possible should be considered the norm or even a privilege.

Posted by RobinSKCZ on 2018-06-27 23:45:11

Peter,

fully agree. This is also the reason that not all questions are about punishment.

Robin

Posted by JoshK99 on 2021-08-04 11:52:27

I attend a school that requires traditional shorts all year round, the clothing restrictions they gave me at home are as follows: I cannot have long pants until the end of my studies; when it's hot I have to give up shoes, only open sandals; at home I am allowed to lower my socks or take them off; to go out I always have to wear socks even with sandals. these seem to me to be fair limits, because if I always wear shorts at school, should I wear long pants at home? why use shoes when it's hot? I really don't want to have to give up my underwear, it would be too embarrassing especially in the presence of other people. I could accept to be without a shirt, without shorts and without socks ... but without underpants absolutely not.

Posted by jasonf on 2022-06-23 17:24:38

I just get speedos in the moment, still those are taken so I'm naked. It's the last years speedos so they are tight.... Mom already said that it seemed I grew out of them.

Maybe it's because of the hot weathers or because they started to shave me. Maybe both, to have it on display......

Posted by Shrop on 2022-06-25 20:43:11

Hi Jason

How old are you?

How many speedos do you have? What happens if you need to go to shopping?

Who are the they that have started to shave you, which bits of you are now shaved? Is this the first time you have been shaved.

What is the it you have to have on display?