Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Guys - Ever been caught or exposed in your underwear?

HS Locker Room

Posted by R.J. on 2017-03-14 17:53:04

My closest peer friends had seen me in just underwear at home or if I was visiting or staying overnight at their house, but there was initial hesitation in our HS locker room of boys, some I didn't know, when required to suit-out for pe or open-bay shower after pe class. I got over that embarrassment quickly.

Another factor I was always grateful for was the fact my dad never spanked me in front of a friend with my pants down. I had seen that happen to some friends who got it across their briefs or even bare bottom exposed. The only time a friend/peer saw me spanked were a couple of school paddlings and those were over the seat of my Levis.

Rick

Posted by LoveToTakePolls on 2017-03-23 19:51:36

I found it more embarrassing being seen in my underwear,(white briefs) than being seen naked in the showers. There was just something about briefs being something that was not supposed to show.

I do agree, that the first couple days in the locker room changing out was embarrassing, but soon got over it, since everyone was in the same boat. It did surprise me, since I already was swimming nude at the YMCA, started when I was 8 years old. But even at the YMCA, the point of hesitation was removing my trousers and briefs. Once I was naked, I was comfortable.

There is just something about the transition from covered to uncovered that causes some hesitation.

But I have never liked my underwear showing. Not even the waistband.

Posted by R.J. on 2017-03-24 16:48:55

Up to freshman year of high school I wore and think most boys wore those white briefs. When getting outfitted for HS clothes I was able to convince parents to allow me some boxer shorts because that seemed to be the then rave for HS boys and briefs were kid underpants. I was still wearing some white briefs too but attempted to be in my boxers on pe days so guys in locker room saw I wore them and not briefs when we dressed out for pe class. Back in my school days of the 60-70s era, I don't think it was popular to sag your trousers or jeans to expose underwear like many young guys do today.

As I previously said, it amounted to only initial embarrassment for the first few pe classes (probably less than first 2-3 weeks) to strip off my jeans to put on my supporter and gym shorts. I saw other guys my age just strip & do it and they didn't pay that much attention to me in my boxers for a few seconds or butt naked then or later in our open-bay showers.

I think the only thing that occasional drew attention in the locker room was if it was known that one of the guys had gotten paddled earlier in the school day and a curiosity to see how red or marked his butt was from the paddle. Our pe coach had a paddle too and it also drew significant attention if a classmate was caught at snapping towels or horse-play in the locker room and told to bend over the bench in his pe shorts or bare for swats.

Posted by LoveToTakePolls on 2017-03-26 00:30:30

First year of HS I wore boxers. But I really hated them. They crept up my crack, they strangled my testicles. They were just so uncomfortable. I changed back to briefs the next school year. Luckily I could then get them in colors. Not as fancy as today, but they did have grey, black and blue all with white piping. So they didn't look so much like little boy undies. But either way, I wasn't going to wear boxers anymore.

It definitely wasn't popular to sag in the 50's and early 60's. Just the waistband showing was embarrassing. We had to tuck shirts in for school back then.

There really wasn't time to look around when changing into PE outfit. We had to change fast and get out in gym for roll call. Really the only boys you would see, would be the ones right next to you. Some would take trousers and underwear off first so they could get their supporter and shorts on, with some cover from their shirts. Others like me just went ahead and stripped naked and then put supporter and shorts on, then socks and shoes, with t shirt last. No one except the really fat boys cared if they wore a shirt or not. I was as skinny as a pole bean.

Some getting paddled got everyone's attention. The worst time was right out of the shower. You were naked and wet. There never was a good time, but that was the worst. Coach paddled you however you were dressed at the time he caught you doing whatever you were doing. But like I said earlier, before class there just wasn't time to get into trouble. So it was after class and usually after showers, that boys got in trouble and paddled. So most paddling was done nude. A few got it with supports on, if they got into trouble while stripping out of their gym clothes and before shower.

The locker room was very open. We had basket type lockers. Not like the steel lockers in the hallways of the school. So basically you could see through them and watch what others were doing. The showers were open so everyone could see everyone else in there. The coaches office was a fenced in cage in one corner of the locker room, so he could see most everything in there. I seem to remember the coaches taking turns on who monitored the locker room each week. But that was probably just between the assistant coaches and not the head coach. I don't think he ever monitored. If you got sent to the cage, where his desk was, you were in for a major whipping.

Posted by R.J. on 2017-04-02 17:05:55

That is why guys have the choice of briefs or boxers...whatever the individual finds most comfortable. Comfort is important in that region. The colored briefs probably made for a better choice than white at that age. Our school likewise required the shirttail to be tucked in while in the building.

Obviously butt naked & wet just out of the shower was worse. Guys who got it that way or wearing only a supporter drew the attention of all others it seemed in the locker room. Were you ever on the receiving end bare butt? Fortunately, I witnessed but never got swats in locker room, just twice in principal's office & those were over Levis and my undershorts--that even stung enough.

How did a 'major whipping' as you call it, differ from general swats in the locker room?