Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

How did you grow up with family then and now with clothing.

Boys go nude

Posted by Ross19 on 2017-03-16 05:57:24

Growing up it was required that once I was home from school I went to my room and strip naked. On weekends and summer holidays I was kept naked until time to go out even then I only wore shorts or a long tee with bare feet.

Posted by Jim4472 on 2017-03-20 22:28:40

My brother and I have to enter the house from the back door or from the garage and immediately remove our shoes and socks. Once inside we have to remove all our school clothes and sort them. We only have on our briefs to wear. We do homework and perhaps a snack but we are barefoot and in our briefs unless told to remove those as sometimes they are dirty.

If the weather is not cold we play in the back yard barefoot with whatever we have on.
Sometimes we wear only a boys tee shirt.

Posted by Ross19 on 2017-03-21 05:45:34

Hi Jim, sounds a lot like me except you were still allowed your briefs! I came home from school (we always used the back door which was normal to us) kicked off my shoes then went to my room and stripped naked. Uniform folded neatly for the next day and briefs and socks in the laundry basket.

Posted by Jim4472 on 2017-03-22 17:50:27

We are not always allowed to wear our briefs and when our mother buys them they are not like normal with opening in front, but they are always white. Mom and dad both say our attitude and obedience is much better since the home clothing rules started when we were young boys. Now that the weather is warm we will be outside in the back yard more. Often we do our homework or home chores naked. Dad will be the one normally to tell us to strip our briefs off and stay naked and mom just smiles and does not care. Our bedroom door is blocked open so it can not be closed but I do not care anymore.

Posted by jord123 on 2017-03-26 16:28:18

I have to wear a uniform to school so when i come home I have to take it off. I just keep my underwear on but if I stay in my room I take all my clothes off.