Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

At what age did you have your first enjoiable sexual contact?

Probably 16, maybe 17

Posted by dirtgirl on 2017-07-02 12:12:21

Not long out of school. It was my first $%!@ - which really marks the time when I'd started to accept the fact that I'm not built for relationships, just dirty rough f.uk.c.ing

Posted by Calaban on 2020-06-17 01:39:15

Hold on a second, you just simultaneously denounced, and enthusiastically endorsed, the exact same activity, though given the little red riding hood charade you have too put on to convince them clueless putt's that they are the ones raping you, long enough too get your evil, super hot nail pollished clutches on the doomed horndogs without a clue or a prayer, since everyone know that it is only a $%!@ with a she-deval screaming orgasm, because it really doesn't matter whether they dievof a coronary infarction, orvthier $%!@ fall off. $%!@ long as you, the star of the show, climaxes volcanicly. Been there, done that. At 19, I was that star and 18 megarandy female G.I.s were my co-stars, ripping me shreds from the estrogen ovsrload caused. By 13 weeks of male human interaction until my forcefull insertion reminded them that I hadn't seen girls that long iether, so those B.D.U.s had too come off, so they advanced on my exposed (obvious double entendre) enemy position, my guy's watching my bare back advancing on thier partially exposed enemy position, thier girl's advancing on--- well, what happens when one battalion of horny out of controle female combat troops plow into a battalion of thier male counterparts after 13 weeks at sand hell, mean, hill, Fort Benning, 1989. Does Empire shaking, Caligula style orgy mean anything too you. I was Gias Caligula. Caesar reborn, and our Drill Instructors were seething. You are awsome, and I wish I was 3 decades younger so I could show you that your kind of relationship venue is the only one worth expieriencing.