Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Bottomless at school

Bottomless

Posted by Amanda16 on 2018-05-25 12:29:23

Usually when i go bottomless at school, I'd wear a shirt or dress that was long enough to cover me up, but now pretty much everyone knows that I never wear panties and I like showing off my body, so ive started pushing the boundaries of what I can wear to school. Yesterday I wore a regular T-shirt and nothing else. It was not long enough to cover my body, and when i was standing up, the shirt was about half an inch above my $%!@, and covered less than half of my $%!@. I was completely exposed at all times. When I sat down at my desk, the shirt rode up so no matter what I did, my whole $%!@ was out in the open, naked on the cold chair. And when I stretched, the shirt rose up to my belly button. I also decided that If i was going to go bottomless, i might as well not wear shoes at all, so I was barefoot the whole time. No sandals or anything. Obviously there was no hiding this from my teachers, and they could see everything. I was going to get sent home early, but I had to stay for most of my classes because I had exams that day. But after I finished my last exam, i was sent to the principle's office, and instead of sending me home early like he usually does, I was suspended for a whole week. Then I had to go home, and neither of my parents could pick me up, so i had to walk home bottomless and barefoot.

Posted by RBDVey on 2018-07-18 21:38:04

It's great to hear you were barefoot as well, you're not really bottomless if you're wearing shoes. Your school doesn't seem to mind that part, have you considered attending barefoot everyday?

Posted by kawash on 2020-12-24 08:18:21

The heading here states something about Bottomless at school as we all know essay writing company is always there for me to gain some facts about the main topic now. We all would like to go for that and there is this thing that we can learn from them soon.

Posted by aitana on 2022-07-15 12:12:27

good post like it