Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Truth or Dare

fun dare

Posted by broncoboy326 on 2005-06-09 21:38:13

Once when my parents were out of down my grilfriend and her friend ( who was very very hot) came over and we played truth or dare. I got dared to be tied up for ten minuets and of corse I did it. both of the girls all starting striping me down while I was tied up and had a fun time f**king me, feeling me and I loved it. We then tied up each girl and did the same to her. This was the begging of many threesomes I had with them.

Posted by xxflipxstylezxx on 2005-06-23 02:43:04

One time it was about 5 guys and 5 girls at a friend's basement (no one home) and about halfway through they dared me to be tied up and let ppl do what they wanted to do for the rest of the game... at first it was like umm ok w/e but den it got rly weird when the guys were the ones that were doing what they wanted to do. First they stripped me n they kept like tickling me n trynta ride my d*** so ya it was rly weird that the guys were the ones doing it...

Posted by bud2.0 on 2008-11-15 01:03:27

we were on a boy scout camp out and i am 14 and the other 3 people in my tent were 13 and we were playing truth or dare and i asked everyone how big they were at there biggest and one of the kids who I'm friends with said that his biggest was like 7 inches and then he dared me to do an orbital (drop pants lift shirt and spin around) with the lights on so i did it and then i dared him to prove to me that his $%!@ was that big and he said he would show me with his hand in the air and lights on but i thought he could have put a stick up there so when i tried to lift his pants to see he wouldn't let me so i called him a coward and a lier and so I'm gonna wait until our next tent camping and hope he's in my tent and ask him to prove his man hood.