Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

You vs celebrities boxing

Katy Perry

Posted by Daxamite on 2017-05-29 08:27:56

Wearing this: http://cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/perry-vmasperf/katy-perry-roar-vmas-performance-watch-now-04.jpg

We touch gloves and Katy winks at me. "Hope you're ready to lose big boy." I respond "Hope you're ready to get $%!@ed." She responds, mockingly, "Oooh, is that a promise?"

Round 1 Katy and I both come out tepidly. We throw feints but neither makes any kind of definitive move. At the 2:30 mark I try to bully Katy into the corner, but she reverses it and traps me. She starts throwing left and rights, and though I'm able to block most of them, she's able to slip one past my guard and into my face. As the bell rings Katy backs off, laughing.

Round 2 Katy comes out with a gleam in her eye. She starts throwing jabs into my guard. I keep my distance looking for an opening. She keeps moving side to side in front of me occasionally throwing jabs. Katy feints to my left and as I move to block throws a cross into my face. As I reel back she presses on hitting me twice more in my face. When she goes for the third one I plant my feet and beat her to the punch slamming a vicious left cross into her face. Katy nearly goes down as she stumbles away from me. Katy regains her footing but can't reestablish her guard and I'm able to press forward and start throwing straights into her face and chest. She's pushed back against the ropes and I start laying into her. She manages to guard her face but she's still rocked by my onslaught. The bell rings and I disengage. Katy looks $%!@ed as I back off.

Round 3 Katy's a lot more cautious this time and we're back to throwing jabs and feints at each other. Katy overextends on a jab allowing me to get an uppercut to her chin. I follow up with two jabs to her face. She tries to get away but I keep chasing her, sending clubbing blows into her guard. All she can do is try and stay up and get her block up right before I knock it away again. Katy's finally too slow and a beautiful right cross smacks her right in the face. With a grunt she stumbles into the ropes and goes down. The ref gets to 6 before Katy gets up. The bell rings a few seconds after we resume.

Round 4 I come out a lot more aggressively than before. I immediately start jabbing Katy. Her guard is slipping and a few shots get to her face. Katy throws a desperate haymaker but I slip in an uppercut right into her midsection. She grunts and stumbles back. I get her into the corner and start wailing on her midsection. Blow after blow pounds into the sides of her tummy. Katy desperately clinches to save herself, but I muscle her arm out of the way and start using my right to send more shots into her body. The clinch becomes a trap as I pound her where all she can do is take it. The ref breaks us up and we resume. Katy's guard is low to protect her ribs. It allows me to smack her straight in the face. A 1-2 combo is followed up with a big haymaker that sends Katy spinning to the mat. She's near the ropes and struggles to reach them as the ref begins to count. When he gets to 8, the bell rings. Katy was nowhere near getting to her feet but was saved by the bell.

Round 5 Katy comes out sluggish and slow. I come out still relatively fresh. I waste no time and hit her with a right cross across the face. I proceed to batter her around the ring. Her guard is basically nonexistent and I deliberately pull my punches so that she doesn't go down. Katy is hit into the ropes and I slam vicious punches into her left side. She tries to clinch, but I block her and uppercut her on the chin instead. She's on the ropes again with her hands barely up and a glassy look in her eyes. I wind up for a huge punch with my right but fake her out and jab with my left. She stumbles away and I let her go. Katy plants her feet and I go over to face her. She winds up in an obvious way and takes a pathetic swing at me. I swat it away and start swinging at her. Punch after punch goes into her face and chest. Her guard disintegrates and she just takes it. I punch her into the ropes and just keep smacking her back and forth. Finally I stop. Katy has involuntarily supported herself on the ropes. She's nearly out of it, but she has enough wherewithal to look at me as I wind up for the final punch. A massive haymaker snaps her face to the side and she drops down to the mat. She never moves during the ten count. Once she's counted out I go over to her prone form, kick her onto her back and place my foot on her breasts. I raise my glove in triumph over the downed form of Katy Perry.