Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

if you want to act like a baby i will treat you like a baby

I'm going to dress you up like a baby...

Posted by jamie james on 2017-12-13 03:28:18

when I was a very young boy around 5 or 6 my mom would diaper punish me. she first diaper me then she would stand me up and put me in one my sisters diaper dresses, the kind that was so short that it would not even hide my diaper. but the dresses I would have to wear were so pretty and frilly. she would most time make me put on some white tights and mary jane shoes and most of the time a pretty little ribbon in my hair. then I was dresses and treated as little baby girl for the day. sadly I grew out of the baby girl dresses. but the diaper punishment continued till I was about 12. I always enjoyed diaper punishment and really enjoyed being a baby girl. it was nice to have lay on bed while my mom was diapering me.

Posted by swingsbests on 2021-09-16 07:09:39

The alternative to connect it will assist you with saving a fortune on batteries, or decide on accommodation and use batteries to move the lightweight flyer around. It additionally has an extravagant popular swings seat and three leaning back positions to give your little one most extreme solace. The 4Moms MamaRoo 4 is the extravagance model of the child swing world. It comes at a more exorbitant cost, however offers includes that other child swings can't coordinate.