Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Holiday to Ireland

The best place to spend your vacation

Posted by Deraya on 2021-11-17 08:55:19

In which country do you prefer to spend your vacation and why?

Posted by Samon345 on 2021-11-18 15:32:31

Somewhere to relax , i guess.

I don’t really care where. It can be somewhere i’ve been again , like one of my grandparent’s houses.

Haven’t been there in a while, and i genuinely miss them. The Dodecanese are beautiful in general and i freaking adore the Sea so i can’t get enough of them.

Posted by Samon345 on 2021-11-18 15:32:50

On the other hand, somewehere completely new would be dope as well.

Although i’d want to avoid bustling, crowded cities in general. They’re just not for me i guess. Maybe because i grew up and spent the vast majority of the last 20 years in one , who knows.

Posted by Ruslan5202 on 2021-11-18 15:34:48

I dreamed of visiting America since childhood and my dream came true last month. I found good Florida flights and decided not to waste this chance. I packed my suitcase, invited friends, took a vacation and went on a trip. it was the best 3 days of my life and I am sure to visit Florida again in the near future. I was amazed at the incredible beauty of this state. I dream of staying live there

Posted by anshi on 2023-09-01 10:59:45

i have visited in india in major city in Jaipur by booking precious Golden Triangle Tour 3 days 2 Nights with Taj Voyages tour . jaipur is a pink city our experience is was good . Jaipur is a Historical clear city .