Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Most embarrassing

embarrising stories answers to the last question

Posted by ranul on 2019-03-12 01:09:04

I got talked into dressing up like a girl for Dress Up Day in the sixth grade. There were going to be four of us boys doing it. That probably would have been embarrassing enough but I dressed up on the wrong day. None of the other boys were dressed up and no one else was in costume. I was so embarrassed! I had to explain myself repeatedly and was laughed at and made fun of all day.

forced to strip naked on a bus stop at night by 3 much younger boys.

Me and my friend were at the gym lifting weights I was squatting heavy weight and I went to squat and farted really loudly everyone around us heard it Erection in pool shower when I was 12 When I was 10, I fell asleep on the couch and messed my pants. My 13yo sister and her two friends had to wash me down in the shower.

When I was 12, I spent a week in hospital. The children's ward has a bathroom at one end with 2 bath tubs in it. Junior nurses had to bathe the children as the kids were not allowed in the bathroom without supervision. On the third day I was there, I was being bathed when another nurse brought in a girl who was slightly younger than me. I have never felt so embarrassed than that time when the girl was looking at me standing there in the tub. Having my suit fall of after diving off the diving board.

When I was 12 and was swimming at local pool, I lost my bathers completely when diving in. A girl grabbed my bathers and ran off. I chased after her with everyone watching and laughing. Then I got an erection, and everyone laughed more. There were maybe 50 people at the pool watching. Then they started to throw my bathers around with me jumping up and down to get them with my erect $%!@ bouncing. It was the first time I slept over at a new friend's house and his two younger sisters saw me naked at bath time. The first evening they watched his mom wash me and the second evening the babysitter put me in the bath with the younger sister and bathed us together. Being caught $%!@ing! while I was the nude model boy in a drawing school, among other things there were almost all girls, my $%!@ became hard. My embarrassment was remarkable because the giggling girls Having explosive diarrhea in my pants when I was 10 and having to have my $%!@ washed under the shower by my older sister.

I needed a wee when I was on the bus and it was to long to wait and I wee weed my pants and it all went on floor and my pants got really wet and I had to have new pants and my cousin saw my wee bum I cried a bit but I was only 9 now I never wee my pants now was stripped naked and paraded around the playground and part of the school, until a circle formed around me, a couple hundred saw me,

Last year when I was 13 years old, it was the day of our class's swimming lesson. There were 3 of us who had forgotten our swim suits. The coach made us undress and with our hands on our heads walk around the swimming pool. It wouldn't have been embarrassing if the class wasn't co ed and there were girls in the pool watching us. I wee weed my nappy pants in a shop and my brother changed my nappy pants in the shop and everyone saw my wee wee bum, but it was ok I got new nappy pants

Last summer Dad had a conference in Texas. He decided to take us with him. When we got to Texas our parents dropped me and my little brother off with our Aunt and Uncle and they went on to the conference. At first was going to be fun because they got a huge pool and my boy cousin is 10 like my little brother and my two girl cousins are 12 and 13, which is my age. But when it was time to go swimming my boy cousin stripped off naked and went and jumped in the pool. My aunt told me and my brother to strip off and get into the pool. We were going to put our trunks on, but no way. We had to get naked and swim naked in front of our aunt and girl cousins. It is the most embarrassed I ever been. We not only had to swim naked every time we went swimming but had to stay naked after. I got boners over and over and both my girl cousins stared at them every time.

Posted by Calaban on 2020-05-11 08:02:41

Why were you forced to swim and sun naked in front of girls? If you had trunks, did your Aunt and Uncle give you a reason why you couldn't wear them? The reason I had to swim and work naked in front of female family members and friends was that I never brought a swim suit with me and boys being naked all the time was the norm way back then. It really didn't make sense to cover ourselves, anyw, since we were just going to have to undress, bend over, spread our cheeks, and submit to hygien and parasites inspections anyway by one of these females. I didn't bother trying to hide erections, since I couldn't hide an erection when my testicles were being palptated at the same time my prostate gland was being stimulated by the index and middle fingers being inserted into my rectal cavity by the girl checking me for health reasons. This was during a time when boys grew up to be bread winners and girls grew up to make babies and keep a clean home. Since both genders have choices nowadays, I don't get why your Aunt and Uncle didn't give you a choice, when your possession of a pair of swim trunks should have made that choice an option.

Posted by Calaban on 2020-05-11 09:11:26

If you are not comfortable with your female cousins staring at your fully erected $%!@, it is because you have an unresolved issue in the back of your mind telling you that they are seeing something they shouldn't when they stare at your wood. This thing your subconscious is telling your $%!@ your female cousins are looking at is your private parts. If your Aunt and Uncle have decided that it is your responsibility to teach these girls about male reproductive functions by parading around in front of them fully exposed to thier view, than privacy is a non-issue, since privacy does not exist for naked people. Once you acknowledge that privacy is not a reality for you, than it is a simple matter to look down at that erect $%!@ your cousins can't seem to get enough of, and say to yourself"hey, my reproductive equipment is on display for everyone too see and admire. That must be why my cousins keep staring at my groin area. Because they have never seen male reproduction at work before. They may have been told that a father impregnates the mother, thus providing 50% of the genetic material neccessary to conceive a child. I'll bet thier mother didn't tell them that thier father's boyparts were shoved deep inside her girlparts with considerable force. Repeatedly. And you know thier mommy will not admit to enjoying the hell out of it. So you're cousins are seeing this force of nature ready to penetrate and inseminate the first twat it comes across. This is the visual reality your wood is broadcasting to your female cousins. Your not comfortable with them seeing you as a sexual being yet, because developmentally, you are not there yet. But you are on your way, and they are going to continue to see ypu as you are, instead of as you would like them to see you, because you're nude. You will be comfortable witj them seeing you this way once you change the designation of your $%!@ and testicles, from private parts, (which they no longer are) to reproductive organs or gender based anatomy. If you no longer associate them as "private" it shouldn't bother you to see them stare. If you xome to the realization that they are programmed by billions of years of cross evolutionary history to positive response to the erecting male $%!@, you may start to explore your more exhibitionist tendencies. Females love looking at erect $%!@es, so you really have nothing to worry about. However, if you want to get the embarressing situations done and over with, than man up and get the embarressing situations over with. Invite your cousins to examine, explore, fondle, touch, smell, and tastes every part of you, teaching them how to $%!@e your $%!@ to ejaculation so there will be no more mystery to the situation. Don't worry about what you're Aunt and Uncle have to say about it. They have no say, since they are the ones who created this whole mess unnecessarily too begin with. Finding resolution to your issues is your right and your prerogative. If you don't have a say on wearing clothes, you do have absolute authority over how you wear your birthday suit.

Posted by ranul on 2020-08-10 23:49:42

Here are some more stories that where sent in Friends of my parents keep their two young children, a girl of 9 and a boy of 12, naked all the time, even when visiting us. A few months ago when they arrived the kids were naked as usual and my mom told me to

One evening when I was 12 I missed curfew and got home really late. My mom was furious and stripped me naked to give me a spanking. That wasn't the embarrassing part. We had visitors. They were a couple with their 2 children, a boy of 10 and a girl of 13. And they were in the living room and saw the whole thing.

My mom has something against me growing pubic hair which has only just started to grow. So when she is bathing me she shaves off the little I have. The last time was last weekend and there were visitors in the living room. Friends and their son and daughter who are around my age. My mom took me back to the living room and showed everyone how smooth I was and encouraged them to feel around the part she had shaved to prove I was smooth. Even the boy and girl. I was humiliated

At the start of high school, at age 11, I forgot my swimwear for a two-hour-long class. The teacher made me undress and swim naked with all the other girls wearing their swimsuits. We all had to shower nude but the teacher gave me lunch detention and kept me naked in her office with the door open. She started the lunch break by giving me a humiliating spanking leaving my buttocks red hot. Then I spent the next 40 minutes with my legs spread, holding my clothes above my head. She didn’t let me dress until there were five minutes left. I was late for my afternoon class and received a further spanking together with evening detention. I got home late with two teachers' notes so my mum kept me naked over the weekend and spanked me four time’s with a hundred spanks each.

Posted by ranul on 2020-08-10 23:52:52

This past summer when we were at the beach, I deliberately kicked sand into a little girl's face. I don't know why I did it, it just seemed so easy as she was lying down. My mom pulled my speedo off me and put me over her lap and spanked me with a belt in front of all the people on the beach. They all cheered when my mom finally stopped and I was crying. I felt so embarrassed when I had to go and apologize to the little girl's family as I was still naked when my mom sent me to them.