Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Operating Systems

Platforms for games

Posted by Roberto Ganvazis on 2021-11-06 17:28:21

Could you give me a hint . What sites do you use. To buy the game. And tell me something about them. Why did you choose these sites. I would be interested to hear! Since I use a lot of sites. And I do not have one platform that I constantly use

Posted by Angelika Mador on 2021-11-06 18:52:33

I'd probably prefer steam. I'll give you a couple of reasons why. Everyone doesn't mind saving money on their hobby. And Steam is a great helper in this regard, thanks to its frequent and generous sales. During the year there are at least four seasonal sales. Also developers often put discounts on an individual basis. People have been complaining about Valve's overly democratic approach to the store in recent years, but there is no denying that Steam has thousands, even tens of thousands of great games for every taste. It's got it all! That's why I choose steam.

Posted by Roberto Ganvazis on 2021-11-06 19:36:06

I agree with you! Steam is the best platform in my opinion. I like it only because of one thing. Perhaps this argument in favor of Steam is not so relevant in the UK, where almost everyone is playing Windows. But even we have a lot of adult gamers who keep two systems on their computers.