Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

what should i name my kitten

Names

Posted by GreW28 on 2021-04-29 10:50:35

https://dogrook.com/collections/poop-bags

Posted by ppmwtfjbhrayozrfbh on 2022-11-14 19:23:45

Is it a joke? A thread is about the name of a pet, but the info about poop bags? Really???

Posted by Louis Walker on 2022-11-14 19:32:38

Hello! When my first cat appeared, I also thought about this nonsense and thought about the name for a long time, and then I even thought about how long can a kitten survive without food and water and looked for information on this matter) A long time ago, my then-wife and I adopted a tiny white fluffball of a kitten. Sweet looking thing, bright white, big green eyes. As usual, we held off on naming the cat until its personality started to come out a little. One day, a week or so after the adoption, the little kitten was stalking one of our feet under the covers, preparing to viciously attack it. "Montecore," I said. In case you don't get the reference, many might not, Montecore is the name of the white tiger that mauled Roy

Posted by KateSanchez on 2023-03-21 10:29:49

Choosing a name for your cat is a fun and exciting task. You can give your feline friend a name that reflects his appearance, such as Whiskers, Shadow, or Stripy. Alternatively, you can choose a name that reflects his personality, such as Bella, Felix, or Luna. Ultimately, the name you choose should be something you and your cat like and fit your cat's unique personality. But I advise you to buy a cat felt bed when your cat is still young so that he can get used to it and like it.