Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Your winter

Dressing for winter

Posted by Sarahhh3 on 2018-01-14 07:53:07

Hello I just came across this message board, and I am glad to see that I am not the only parent that dresses their children warm in the winter. I have a teenage daughter and I always keep her bundled up.

Posted by little-syndrom on 2018-01-15 14:56:08

whatever the weather, I'm always wary of winter. I fear the cold and I do not hesitate to multiply the layers. I do not know if I look ridiculous but for me the important thing is not to feel the cold.

Posted by Sarahhh3 on 2018-01-16 04:34:48

When I dress my daughter in the wintertime I always dress her in a lot of layers so that she is not cold at all. I usually dress her in a down suit with snow pants, a ski jacket, and coat over top. When I go out I wear at least 7 layers.

Posted by little-syndrom on 2018-01-16 06:53:44

this morning, it's not cold (40F) because it's raining. I still wear thrmic tights over my legs plus big socks and thick pants. top, thermal skin knit, shirt and big woolen vest. and then my boots, my big jacket, my hat, and my wool mittens. Of course, I pulled up my hood on my woolen hat.

I was not cold and not even sweated. I feel good when I'm protected like that. I am chilly.

Posted by Sarahhh3 on 2018-01-26 21:29:52

I also check over my daughters clothes before I let go outside. It sounds like you need to wear more layers.