Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Your winter

What I have to wear

Posted by little-syndrom on 2019-05-28 05:41:05

With the good weather coming, it's getting hotter and hotter. in the area where I live, we have already reached several times 25 ° C (77 F). But I do not have the rights to change my clothes for a lighter coat. I still have my rubber boots on my feet and my winter coat.

In the evening, I am soaked in sweat and when my mom allows me to undress, the difference in temperature makes me sneeze every time. She then takes the opportunity to cover my clothes as soon as possible. It's so hard in the summer that I still prefer winter.

Posted by sandy02 on 2019-05-28 18:39:35

It's not only you that suffer of the high temperatures. In my area we also have now hot days with 25 °C or more so wearing all my layers makes me feel very bad. I'm also completely soaked in sweat especially if we use the car for going somewhere. For me it is not allowed to remove only one item of my clothes. Today I had to sit in the back of our hot car for more than two hours with all my clothes on: rubberboots, several pairs of thick wooling socks, two pairs of leggins under my jeans, tshirts and sweaters, my thick nylon rainsuit and my huge winter parka all over it. Even the rubbergloves I had to wear, and there hasn't been any a/c in the car. As we get home later I have been absolutely drenched in my sweat, and I felt completely exhausted. And this is what it makes me nearly crying. All the others are allowed to wear summer clothes, so why can't I? I would be happy just going out wearing a t-hsirt and shorts or a nice dress. I wish winter comes back soon.

Posted by little-syndrom on 2019-06-03 10:20:00

and again, it seems you do not have to wear plastic diapers and panties. it's hard these days. I am cut around the thighs and waist. it itches more.

Posted by sandy02 on 2019-06-03 19:22:20

You are in a situation worse to mine I didn't know that other people suffer of the same problems. I didn't dare to talk about it before, because it's not a normal thing for a 17 y/o girl, but my parents also make me wear diapers. They make me wear it over my slip because they want me to feel it if I'm wet. The two pairs of leggins i have to wear under my jeans are made of pvc and also the inner lining of my rainsuit what makes these clothes waterproof and unbreathable. This and all the layers I have to wear is what causes me sweating like hell. And they want me to wear it permanentely so I get these diapers. You see you're not alone in this. What is the reason why you are made to wear all your clothes? For me it's because my parents say that i have to strictly follow orders.. but it feels wrong to me to wear layers of winter and rain clothing at the same time if it's summer outside. Today they make me wear all my stuff also inside our house for the whole day and we nearly had 27°C. I hope that I am allowed to undress soon because it's so sticky and i can hardly move in it.

Posted by little-syndrom on 2019-06-04 06:49:34

it's been 5 years since I was forced to wear these layers of winter clothes. everything changed when I had my first lung infection. the healing was long and the doctor advised to keep me warm. Mom took it literally.

it has also established rules that I do not have the right to transgress. one of them is that no place in my body should remain exposed to the weather. winter is rain, wind and of course cold. Summer is also the wind and the sun. she thinks I have to protect myself from it. So I support but it's difficult.