Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Women and Men! What is your stance on Circumcision

I'm glad I am

Posted by rryan on 2003-03-17 20:31:31

I'm cut and glad that I am. Most of the boys at school are, so I fit in, otherwise I'd be different. I have seen an uncut $%!@, and I think the cut ones look better.

Posted by Thongman on 2003-03-20 00:22:41

========== In Reply To ========== I'm cut and glad that I am. Most of the boys at school are, so I fit in, otherwise I'd be different. I have seen an uncut $%!@, and I think the cut ones look better. Yes ryan I agree. I think cut ones look so much better. The un cut ones look so nasty. but that just me i guess. I mean it is alot different when you have one in your mouth. oh yeah by the way i am a bi.

Posted by wasserball on 2003-05-01 16:23:23

========== In Reply To ========== I'm cut and glad that I am. Most of the boys at school are, so I fit in, otherwise I'd be different. I have seen an uncut $%!@, and I think the cut ones look better.

I'm straight. Most of my friends are circumcised. I know, I see them in PE. I think there is a common bond with circumcised guys hanging out together.

Posted by skirtchaser19 on 2004-03-28 12:30:46

========== In Reply To ========== I'm cut and glad that I am. Most of the boys at school are, so I fit in, otherwise I'd be different. I have seen an uncut $%!@, and I think the cut ones look better.

If it became Fashionable to put your Eyes out , would you suddenly do so?