Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Yes Doorstep Loans

Thinking about taking out an installment loan; how bad of an idea is that? USA

Posted by Damio on 2021-05-13 08:30:19

So 3 years ago I was a 26 year old $%!@head bartender that ended up needing a ton of dental work, with no insurance, and had to take out a $5k loan from Care Credit. My only concern back then was partying so I just ignored Care Credit for years until those chickens finally came home to roost. I was sued by them and had to use most of the money i have saved up to pay off the debt and attorney fees. Im not the immature drunk I was back then; im sober now. But being dead broke is giving me a ton of anxiety right now. I looked into taking out a $2500 installment loan at Speedy Cash in California just to keep myself afloat for the next month. Obviously they made it seem like its an easy deal, but I know that there has to be some catch and way to be scammed by these companies. Was looking for guidance before I made any decisions.

Posted by Trials on 2021-05-25 14:43:56

installment loan (vay tiền trả gop) is simply a loan that you receive as a lump sum and on an immediate basis. This loan can be repaid over time with a set number of scheduled payments. You can safely and securely get the cash that you need on an urgent basis.