Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

clothing when growing up (boy)

Clothing Requirement

Posted by Sister212 on 2018-02-08 18:51:26

It's only fair you have to be barefoot while the rest is in shoes, boy. And you are not allowed to hide, everyone must see your bare feet, short shorts and embarrassed face.

Now, do what your sisters tell you, boy. And answer my question.

What is the reaction of people on the street seeing you always barefoot and well-behaved?

Posted by R.J. on 2018-02-09 16:14:26

I would thinking trousers would be appropriate to wear in winter. As for barefoot in the summer, that was something we enjoyed doing.

Posted by barefootboy111 on 2018-02-09 19:02:35

On the street, those who don't know me look at me and then go straight on their way, often without bothering to bump me or trample on my bare feet. Whoever knows me, smiles at me, tells me a joke and perhaps plays the role of the one who punishes the naughty boy. The girls smile at me, joking and playing with me. They scramble me a little but they do it for fun and often they give me some candy or sweets.

Posted by Ross19 on 2018-02-11 07:30:01

Growing up nobody thought anything of me being barefoot and shirtless wearing shorts only throughout the summer months and in fact I rather think mum encouraged this.

I didn’t mind being barefoot but often I was the only one and my sisters all got nice shoes to wear.

Posted by Ross19 on 2018-02-11 12:47:49

Often I was the only neighbour kid barefoot but quite a few of us boys were shirtless all summer long.

At the start of the summer when my mum would just tell me to go play out with nothing on my feet when my sisters had shoes I was a little disgruntled but after a few hours I didn’t care.