Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Las potty accident

Wet my pants

Posted by Amberweewee on 2018-05-07 21:28:51

I woke up this morning really desperate to pee. And I mean really desperate! I jumped out of bed and ran to the toilet but the door was locked! My sister was in the having a crap. Now we only have one toilet in our house so I had to wait. And I was totally desperate. The kind of desperate when you know its gonna come out and pretty damn soon. I was seriously standing there squirming around and holding myself. I seriously thought about running into the kitchen and peeing in the dustbin. But that would be just too hard to explain if my parents caught me so I waited and kept shouting at my sister to hurry up.

Posted by Amberweewee on 2018-05-07 21:29:21

I was like "Kayleigh get off the damn toilet or I'm gonna pee my pants here". By now I was feeling a couple of little drops down my legs and I'm shouting "Kayleigh seriously just let me in and I can pee in the bath". Kayleigh was like "just a minute"! Then I started peeing in my pants. It was just a couple of squirts at first but then it just all flooded out. As soon as I finished peeing my sister opened the door and I was standing there in soaking wet pj shorts with a big pee puddle on the floor. My sister just looked at me and said "Amber you wet your pants" and I'm just like "Yeah".