Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Young girls dressing sexy and revealingly

Daughters get dressed revealingly

Posted by Charlene_H on 2021-06-16 18:02:15

In summer I dress my girls (8 and 11) in just short dresses with no underwear at all. They don't need more.

Posted by Colee on 2021-07-06 23:27:33

@Charlene H Are you aroused by the possibility of others seeing your daughters dressed like that, or is it just for their physical comfort?

Posted by Samanthaaaaa on 2021-09-10 19:14:53

My daughter is 7 and she wears something similar. Her favorite thing to wear is a tiny micro-skirt with no panties, and also no top. She wears that in warm weather when she's outside. If she has to wear a top she has some tank-top type things that I modified so they're just strips of cloth that go around her torso and just cover her nipples. One of her favorite things to do is go out in her panty-less microskirt and spread her legs to flash boys and see them go all red, it makes her laugh so hard.

Posted by RBDVey2 on 2021-09-10 20:00:48

My daughter is 13 and dresses similarly, preferring very short skirts and dresses, or sometimes shorts that leave pretty much her entire legs bare and similarly revealing tops. Sometimes she even wears a long shirt as if it were a dress and nothing else. And most important, she's always barefoot as well no matter where she goes or what the weather is like. She dresses like that all year round.

Posted by Samanthaaaaa on 2021-09-11 13:09:36

@RBDVey2. Does your daughter also enjoy flashing herself at guys and seeing their reaction? There's nothing my daughter enjoys more, she once got a teenager to walk into a pond because he was so distracted looking at her, she didn't stop laughing for an hour.