Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

BOY or MAN?

Have you studied online?

Posted by Samon345 on 2021-09-03 11:49:45

I've got a lot of studying to do right now. But I have absolutely no time for that. Now I'm thinking about starting to study online with a tutor. What can you advise me?

Posted by Ruslan5202 on 2021-09-03 19:44:41

I think that you need first of all you need to be sure of how to learn. Is it worth wasting time on something you don't understand yourself. I think it is better to pay the person. I hired a tutor from the website online tutoring. I think this is the best option. In order to learn a single subject.

Posted by Ramzesss22778 on 2021-11-29 00:48:42

I study mostly online. Now I am looking for a course in medicine because I am stuck in place in my knowledge. The university will not be able to provide as much information as a separate course on specialized sites. This is my personal opinion, but practice so far only shows that this is true.

Posted by Jhon312 on 2021-11-29 10:08:03

Hey! You don't necessarily need a tutor, you can take advantage of the regular online courses. By my example, I can show that I use the Australian education website https://medicmind.com.au and go through an online school for future doctors there. Such study is much more effective, because you study in a narrow focus and thereby become a professional in this area over time, and studying at a college or university is general education.