Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Showering in front of other guys

showing with other males

Posted by wordz320 on 2005-09-18 02:37:30

No1 ever took showers after gym class at my school too. We're very homophobic and there're alotta gay kids at our school.

Posted by J Mark on 2006-05-22 01:38:12

Showering with other guys is no big deal. What's everybody so afraid of? I started showering with guys in P.E. back in the 8th grade. We had to, there was no choice in the matter. (We even HAD TO WEAR A JOCKSTRAP and there was no getting around that.) And, nobody gave anybody a hard time. Years later I still shower at my gym after a workout. Get over it and strip down and march to the showers and get clean. Guys all look pretty much the same, we all have the same parts and they all work the same way. So what if you get a hardon... it'll go away and if somebody sees it... so what, that just means your parts work. If you dont get hard every once in a while youve got a bigger problem anyway... Its happened to me sometimes and not one person ever thought I was gay or horny or wanted them or weird in any way. A mens/boys locker room is just that - for men and boys. If your in junior high or high school and somebody ever gives you a problem - talk to your coach. Be a real man and wash up and be clean! Or do you want to stink?

A clean Str8 Guy

Posted by SchoolShowers on 2007-08-25 18:40:41

I'm now 16 and on swim team and I shower naked with my team mates since I started when I was 13. And of course we're comparing. schoolshowers@aim.com

Posted by SeymourButts on 2008-03-19 21:59:05

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/316870 Check it out