Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Young Teenage Boys Only

guys wearing jocks

Posted by 4jockstraps on 2013-06-12 15:22:56

Are there any boys here who are very athletic and wearing jocks all the time?

Any boys who've never worn a jockstrap but would like to find out what they're like?

Posted by jockstrapsweat on 2013-06-16 00:29:41

I'm not a boy anymore... But I am very athletic. I work out every morning, run every night. I play baseball, football, and hockey whenever I can. I have on my jockstrap at least 3 times a day. My jockstrap and cup have become my best friends.

Posted by 4jockstraps on 2013-08-12 18:09:41

That's the attitude more guys should have. The way a supporter fits -- and a cup can protect you -- means they are your friends, and as an active guy, just a part of who you are.

Boys need to be introduced to a supporter at a fairly young age -- in 4th or 5th grade should be the best. When did you start to wear one?

Have you ever considered wearing a non-cup supporter all day, like a Bike or a McDavid?

(Surely it's not something that would make you uncomfortable. I've heard of other athletic guys -- like you -- start wearing a supporter off the field/court more often. After a while, they get to the point where they like the feel of a jock so much -- it just seems so natural and so masculine -- that they won't wear anything else and ditch their other underwear. Guys who are embarrassed to buy a bunch of jocks in a store order online and have them sent to their home. Voila!)

Posted by jockstrapsweat on 2013-10-05 22:45:37

I started wearing one back around the age of five, when i started little league (or tee ball, dont remember.) I agree, not many boys wear them anymore, and i dont see why. They are quite manly, and protect what makes you so.

Ive tried wearing one all day, but im in one so often, its actually nice to just pull on a pair of briefs and call it a day.