Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

The incident at Bethesda-Chevy-Chase High School

Impossible to vote

Posted by awayness on 2019-04-23 00:02:47

One of the questions is required, but has no way to answer it. It sounds like you're really mad about something really stupid. Like, get used to it, the kooks have taken over. Nothing we can do about it except hit them.

Posted by JR Surveyor on 2019-05-04 18:36:34

We can make multiple choice polls again, if you let your browser allow to loade unsafe scripts.

And it might have been a good idea to put a link in the description. Not everyone follows all those bizarre feminism storys. And it all sounds very confusing. For example, it is not only religious people that marry. Atheists do it all the time as well, and have so for a hundred years and more.

I read up on the story now though and feel really bad for the boys. Those girls need to be punished ofc!

Posted by dirtgirl on 2020-04-07 12:14:05

FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T READ CLOSELY: The "can't vote" questions are immediately duplicated in votable form. TO AWAYNESS ET AL: To claim that there's "nothing we can do about it except hit them [whatever "hit" means in this context!]" is an abdication of one's humanity and sanity, and an insult to/denial of other people's. When these people (if they can be considered as human!) demand and get any measure of power, we must recognize it as a declaration of war on the rest of the world by a self-appointed elite, and respond by giving them the "war" they so crave...I think you take my meaning.

Posted by Werneree Granadosotte on 2021-06-08 02:11:29

The incident at Bethesda-Chevy-Chase High School is so alarming because we can still experience this kind of incident that was a cause of racism. I hope that more people especially those kids will learn how to treat others with respect and avoid unnecessary actions against other people regarding of their skin color. By the ways guys, is there anybody here playing this Johnny Trigger on PC? It is an action shooting game that you will surely enjoy playing.

Install this free news app now

Posted by kanejoyce885 on 2021-11-04 04:03:50

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your essay and found it to be quite beneficial. You are invited to join me in playing run 3 if you have any spare time.