Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Physical exams

Brother and Sisters Pysicals Together

Posted by justasking on 2003-02-23 04:07:49

Read a message somewhere in one of these polls about a brother and sister getting a physical together. Mom stayed in the waiting room while the nurse took the kids for their exam. When it came time to undress, the nurse told them to "Strip", no knowing if the stop with underpants, they both stripped off their underpants and waited in the nude for the doctor to come in. When he came in, he said "You should have kept your undewear on, but as you are naked, we will continue."

They did not state their age, and I can not find the poll it was on to reread it.

Have any kids received physicals with their sister(s) or brother(s)? Were you a preteen or teen?

Posted by farside22 on 2003-06-01 19:21:52

i have had a physical with my sister. she was 12 and i was 15. The nurse had us both strip to our underwear. she would examine a part of my body, then my sister's. the doctor took me to another room to have my hernia test. i completely took off my underwear. she(the doctor) said i had to have my underwear completely off to spread my legs. my sister was in the room during this. after i was done, the doctor took my sister to examine. i had to leave because the doctor said i should give my sister privacy so i dont know what my sister had to do. it was alright for the most part. the only bad part was when i had to be naked in front of my sister and a female doctor. ========== In Reply To ========== Read a message somewhere in one of these polls about a brother and sister getting a physical together. Mom stayed in the waiting room while the nurse took the kids for their exam. When it came time to undress, the nurse told them to "Strip", no knowing if the stop with underpants, they both stripped off their underpants and waited in the nude for the doctor to come in. When he came in, he said "You should have kept your undewear on, but as you are naked, we will continue."

They did not state their age, and I can not find the poll it was on to reread it.

Have any kids received physicals with their sister(s) or brother(s)? Were you a preteen or teen?

Posted by ThePhogg on 2005-12-08 02:01:08

That docter is a sexist, she doesn't care what your sister sees, but you have to leave for her exam...