Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Naturism

Flaw in this poll

Posted by tallactorguy on 2002-08-23 13:20:09

For this poll to give the kind of results desired, it should have been organized as three questions so that a respondent could answer whether or not naturists should be allowed on public beaches, whether or not naturism is moral, and whether or not the respondent would visit a nude beach. As it stands now, a respondent can only give an answer to one of the three questions.

Posted by Naked Driver on 2003-04-29 22:39:49

========== In Reply To ========== For this poll to give the kind of results desired, it should have been organized as three questions so that a respondent could answer whether or not naturists should be allowed on public beaches, whether or not naturism is moral, and whether or not the respondent would visit a nude beach. As it stands now, a respondent can only give an answer to one of the three questions.

good point. i too was distressed by the way it was set up: those responses should have been check boxes rather than radio butttons. i would like to be naked wherever i am, and feel that it will be fesible in the u. s. within the next twenty years. my shameless plug: Driving Naked Survey (from one who does it a lot)

Riding Naked Survey

hope you try them!