Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?

Watching naked males

age 45 loking at males!

Posted by Eric H on 2003-06-23 14:18:08

i have played sports all my life and have always enjoyed it alot. I still do play some sports and am active in the Y. Just the same I have gained some weight - and or weight has shifted! my body is looking older of course. I never had a sexual interest in males or have neverfelt like I wished to touch a member of my own sex. I still do not want ot touch any guy-- but as I age I realize I do look at guys 18--25 not for sexual reasons but I looki at them with a kind of jealousy-- not a mean jealousy just an acknowlegement of how good youth looks and how "less good!" mid 40's are. This will shock some people and maybe a red flag will go up that there is something wrong with me-- but considering I play sports with my sons-- I will admit I loook at h them with the same sense. I do not mean I have a sexual interest in my sons I hope you know what I mean-- any other middle age guys who find themselves looking at younger men with a certain odd jealousy??

Posted by Theodore on 2003-06-23 20:40:07

Eric, age 45, I can certainly understand what you are saying. But it is not "jealousy" on your part to admire the youthful physique. It is a realization that the aging process stops for no one. Still some men can seem to slow down aging with a healthful life-style. I have actually seen some 50-year-old men that look younger than some 40-year-olds. How we treat our bodies does matter, but aging is irreversible.

Theodore == In Reply To ========== i have played sports all my life and have always enjoyed it alot. I still do play some sports and am active in the Y. Just the same I have gained some weight - and or weight has shifted! my body is looking older of course. I never had a sexual interest in males or have neverfelt like I wished to touch a member of my own sex. I still do not want ot touch any guy-- but as I age I realize I do look at guys 18--25 not for sexual reasons but I looki at them with a kind of jealousy-- not a mean jealousy just an acknowlegement of how good youth looks and how "less good!" mid 40's are. This will shock some people and maybe a red flag will go up that there is something wrong with me-- but considering I play sports with my sons-- I will admit I loook at h them with the same sense. I do not mean I have a sexual interest in my sons I hope you know what I mean-- any other middle age guys who find themselves looking at younger men with a certain odd jealousy??